Middle School Bash
December 22, 6 PM -10 PM (Cost: $5)
Day-of registrations will also be accepted, however check-in will take longer.
Dinner and breakfast, 1 can of pop, and lots of surprises!
To register, follow these steps:
1) Click here to access the North Terrace medical release form. Fill it out.
We update medical forms annually at the Lock-In, so we need everyone to do this!
2) Fill out the online registration form below.
3) Text @MSBash2016 to 81010 to receive updates for this event.
4) Turn in your medical release form and $5.
Payment options (Choose one of the 3 options. Specify the student's name and that this is a lock-in payment.)
(1) Put money & release form in envelope and turn it in to the payment box at Connection Point.
(2) Turn money & release form in to the church office.
(3) Bring money & release form with you to the Lock-In. (with this option, check-in will take longer)
What to bring:
Medical release form & $5 (if not turned in ahead of time)
A scooter the looks this one (if you have one)
Extra money for snacks, pizza, and pop that will be on sale all night!